I was designing my business cards, and ended up with this. I figured it would make a clean and cozy wallpaper, so I’m sharing it with you all. :) I hope you like it.
The concept, and name, comes from the x in vicexversa, the reason why there is one in the wallpaper, like an arrow going one way and viceversa, forming an x as it meets its path ;P A play on words and bam, we also have the name excess.
You will find the following resolutions in the attached ZIP file:
1280 x 800
1440 x 900
1680 x 1050
1920 x 1200
2560 x 1600
1. Visit the link at deviantART.com
3. Extract the files
4. Select the proper size for your screen
5. Right-click on the file and select “Apply as desktop background” ;D
Done in Adobe Illustrator CS4.
A free printable envelope that I made last year for Valentine’s Day.
Valentine’s Day Envelope Template
Free to download, print and share.
PDF Version: Acrobat 6.x +
1. Download the PDF by clicking the Download button next to the image.
3. Cut borders and also through the line where you’d tuck the tab in to close.
4. Put a card or whatever you want in.
5. Fold and tuck the tab in to close.
6. Give envelope.
7. Have fun!
You can download it from my deviantART account (where it was first posted) here
This is part of a set of Equalizer styled cards and envelopes.
I figured I’d share this.